catching up!

Lots of work and only a few days to get it done! I am only in town this week then on Monday I head up to New Jersey to the Ranger offices to work with them on my product line, I'll be up there almost a whole week! I'm excited but also sad to be leaving home again.

So I am in headless chicken mode, finishing up custom artwork orders, working on CHA Summer class ideas, and various other things I have on the burner.

Tomorrow I will be getting our niece her first communion present, and our other niece, Madison her 2nd birthday present, also something for me to wear to Maiya's first communion this Sunday (I can't wear jeans!), and I think there is something else I am forgetting. Whew deep breaths!

The Uline.com catalog came in the mail today. I love reading that thing. Am I the only weirdo who thinks it's relaxing to look at a catalog full of cardboard boxes and packing tape while I lay in bed?