exhausted

I had big plans of getting lots done but things aren't happening that way.

mabel_sleepyLR

Apparently I have had a reaction to the antibiotic (Cipro) I have been taking for this never ending sinus infection that I just can't shake. I was wondering why I couldn't sleep and was feeling jittery all the time. I kept blaming all the antihistamines I was taking. I was barely getting 3 or 4 hours of sleep a night for the past week and it's made my blood pressure all crazy. Now I've stopped taking it I can hardly move I am so tired. Tomorrow I'm going back to the Dr to address the sinus infection and see what to take next. I am almost reluctant to try anything new at this point. Maybe take a rest from drugs for a little bit!

I think I am going to go to bed really early tonight and then see if I can manage to get some work done tomorrow. I am feeling a little desperate about getting work done but I know if I try to work now I will only make a mess of things and then I will get frustrated.

I am off to bed!