I'm home!

I am home!! The Inspired event was super duper amazing every spare minute was jam packed with classes and learn and I have never seen so many smiling faces!

Donna pulled off a first time event like no other. I have been to a lot of first time events and this was flawless.

And let me tell you about the goodies!!! Aprons, jewelry, roses for the teachers and the students, super cute bags, the swag was incredible. I have never been so spoiled.

And the students were too sweet showering me with gifties. It was too much!

The days were longer than what I am used to when I usually teach --- packing in as much class time as possible, but the smiles and excitement got me through!

I had two of the most amazing assistants ever (thank you ladies -- you saved me!!!)

I got to spend time with friends like Kal, Christina, Ali, and meet super cool gals like Heather Bailey (Must have her hair thingies!) Took a lovely cab ride to the airport with Tena and made a new friend who lives here in Orlando -- hi Lori!! Saw some buddies from the SwitchBoards and from ScrapinStyleTv.com.

I am beat!! But the good news is --- I did not get one migraine! I think this new higher dosage of Topamax is working. Normally I would have had at least one a day under teaching and travel etc. So I am very hopeful this might actually be working.

Now I am off to watch TV, rest and then lots of catch up tomorrow. On my DVR is Rock of Love (will Daisy win?!) and HBO's John Adams. I love the dichotomy of seeing one trashy mindless show next to a brainy show in my list. The big question is which one will I watch first?