i'm here!

I am sitting in the LAX baggage claim right now waiting for Carmi's flight to come in. My flight got in about an hour ago so I thought I would get caught up on email.

My flight was pretty good! I had a whole row to myself so I could stretch out and try to sleep. There was a guy coughing behind me about every 30 seconds which made sleep difficult. Just when I thought he was going to stop coughing he would start up again. So then I started to anticipate his next cough which was more annoying than the actual coughing. I even tried giving him some gum to try to help, but it didn't work.

I used my ipod that I got for my birthday for the first time and I turned the volume up nice and loud to drown out his coughing. Now that I have figured out how to scroll on the wheel, I am loving it. I feel so hip and up-to-date using it! I downloaded a bunch of This American Life episodes (radio + one of the TV ones) and listened to those almost the whole way over. I also downloaded the new AMC series Breaking Bad which looks really good. I am saving that for the flight home.

Carmi's almost here so now we'll take the Super Shuttle to Anaheim and then collapse!