i'm not ready but here i come!

Tomorrow morning at about 4:30am I'll be leaving the house to head to the airport for CHA.

The last two days I have barely looked up -- working on this last minute illustration job. It's an exciting job for an ad agency that works with pharmaceutical companies. If the pitch gets picked then it will go on to be a much bigger campaign and more work for me! Keeping my fingers crossed there!

So of course I am now not ready at all. All the time that I thought I would have to carefully select clothes and art supplies is gone! Now I am just dumping things in a suitcase and hoping for the best!

I'll be bringing my lap top and will blog from the road when I can! I hope to even take a little video to share with you guys! See you soon!

PS. I did take a break to watch Project Runway. Ricki's design did look more like a swimsuit, but Sweet Pea is skating on thin ice. I am betting she'll go next week. I was so glad Chris won something. I like him!