Sunday

Today was a crazy busy day! I demoed at the Ranger booth from 9am-noon then rushed over to the OTT Lite booth for a filming of a short craft segment for the new internet TV show called When Creativity Knocks. Then I raced over to the F+W booth to sign my books and do another demo.

After that I was done for the day and it was almost 4pm and I hadn't eaten anything (no time to eat Mom really!) and I was about to pass out! I am now back in my hotel room resting and then I'll be going to the F+W authors dinner. It's always fun to chit chat to the other authors, most of them are all my friends already anyway! So I am excited about that!

Carmi took some photos today but I didn't so as soon as I get those off her camera I'll upload them. I am on a spotty internet connection here because I refuse to pay $15 a day for internet, so I am using a free connection that only works when it feels like it. Get what you pay for right!