learn on the phone!

Today I finished all my class handouts for a tele class I'll be giving later this week. I'll be speaking on becoming a published author as well as how you can begin a career as a workshop instructor. I am excited about my workshop. I found I have lots to share!

The teleclass will be at the smARTist Tele-summit.
I'll be joining a dozen other art career experts, and full time artists, bringing you nitty-gritty presentations to help you get recognized, exhibited and paid for your art.

For those of you who want to turn your art hobby into a full time business or would like to refine your business, this will be a great opportunity to learn in the comfort of your home.

There will be speakers talking about licensing, marketing, galleries, ebay, artist web sites, artist statements and all the things you need to know about managing your art business.

It all kicks off this Thursday, Jan 18th! Click here to register for the tele-classes or to learn more about the program.