housework

Today was all about housework.

I cleaned and vacuumed out my car (I never do this so it was a big feat!) The did the laundry and cleaned the rest of the house and even did the dishes too. I did a really big clean where I got out the big vacuum and not just the little one that I use most weeks. Whew! I am worn out. It's nice to have such a shiny and clean home and car!

Yesterday Paul and I went to mall. Ugh! I attempted to find something to wear to CHA. I did manage to find one shirt, but now I am wondering if I will be cold in it because it's got short sleeves. I do have a jacket I could wear over it I guess. Never know how cold those convention halls will be! Usually I end up in a long sleeve shirt with a scarf and a jacket on because they make it so cold. I think I'll bring a few options so I can change if I am freezing.

I am still working out what I will be demoing at the show and my schedule. I will be at the Ranger booth every day except the 31st from 9am - noon. And we'll have a fun time at the Lazar Studiowerx booth with a carnival type photo area where you can become a life sized Poppet®! Hope to see some of you there!

Tonight we'll be watching Rome. I am excited for the second (and last) season!