ebay update

I have decided to close my account. Ebay "help staff" are no help and just keep sending me form letters to do the same things that I have already done. None of which are fixing the problem.

Now that I have closed the account, it's frozen so no one can do anything with it. It's kind of sad, I had that account since 1999. But since I no longer sell art on ebay and hardly buy anything it shouldn't effect me too much.


I have been thinking of trying etsy for selling the odd arty thing, anyone have tips/advice?

If you want some majorly scary reading, read the ebay message boards, they talk about phishers using links IN AN AUCTION to gather information, so you think you are just re-logging in to bid on an auction but it's really a phish. YIPES!


Here's the link if you want to freak yourself out. I think it's safe to say that I won't be using ebay forawhile.