WTF!

I just found out that my ebay account was hijacked by this woman or fake person:

Sarah E Early
24315 Shirley Drive
Bella Vista CA 96008
United States
(530) 472-1519

I have NEVER EVER clicked on one of those phishing emails and am always very careful by typing in www.ebay.com in a new window when visting the site or logging in. I can not figure out how this happened. I am freaking out. On top of that it won't let me change my account info so that her address doesn't appear anymore. From what I can tell she was trying to sell handbags using my ebay account.

I swear, I am shaking. I feel like I did after my car was broken into a few years ago. Not a good way to start a Monday.

Arrrugh! Has this happened to anyone else?

EDITED 1:40pm:
I posted the transcript from my unhelpful ebay live chat in the comments of this post, if you want to take a look. Seems to be that they think this Sarah is the real owner of the account and they can't verify I am the owner. I am tempted to shut down my account and not use ebay anoymore over this.