cooking time!

Tomorrow is the big day. Gobble, Gobble. Paul will be doing the cooking and I'll be cleaning the house getting ready for everyone to come over. We'll have about 8 people over all together.

I'll be eating Macaroni and Cheese since I am the only veggie in the group. Actually, I think I am the only person in America who doesn't like Thanksgiving food and always ends up having cereal later because I'm still hungry.

We bought a new Cranium game to play after we eat, should be fun!

Today I worked on commissions and a project for a book -- making designs for baby clothes - which started out hard, and now I am getting into it.

Tonight, I'll start the big clean up of the house. I usually like to do a major clean session before people come over, you'll find me vacuuming out the fridge grate and other unnecessary things, but it makes me feel good to do all that cleaning!

I hope everyone who celebrates has a Happy Thanksgiving!