in print

I got the new issue of Belle Armoire today. It was delayed because it went to my old address in Orlando. I am still working on all those address changes! I was super excited to see 3 altered T's that I sent in featured. And even a photo of the editor Jenny Doh wearing one of them!!

belle_armoire_article

I was thrilled to hear that the Shoppe at Somerset Studio will be carrying my new line of products with Ranger in September.

Also in print, I discovered that I have a little bloggy mention in the back of Jennifer Perkins new book The Naughty Secretary Club: a working girl's guide to handmade jewelry.

nsc_book

This is a super fun, color-filled book. I am jewelry impaired when it comes to making anything wearable, but Jen's snazzy book got my wheels turning. There are some ideas I can't wait to try! And maybe you remember how much Mabel likes Jen's jewelry? Here's a photo of Mabel sporting the scissor necklace from Jen's shop!

studio_necklace_mabel