new email address

What a headache! I discovered today that AOL was bouncing almost all of emails. When I called tech support they told me it was my software and I needed to re-install it. How can that be!? I argued with them that it was AOL's server -- if it was only my software, the emails wouldn't bounce, they just wouldn't drop into my inbox.

They argued back. It went on for over 30 minutes it was like a game of whose on first. They kept saying it was my software, and I kept trying to explain the way the internet works and that my software has nothing to do with it.

Then they told me that whomever was emailing me must have their settings wrong in IE. I said to him "so you want me to tell everyone on the planet to change their IE settings so that they can email me?" That is the most absurd thing I have ever heard.

I have had it with AOL and now I am changing my email. To me, not getting email means I am losing business and I can't afford that. I have been meaning to do this for over a year anyway but never had the motivation until tonight!! Boy was I mad!! I still am mad! LOL!

My new email is claudine@collageartist.com! If you have my email in your address book, please update it for me! Thank you!

It's way too late. I am off to bed. It's been a stressful night!