Just saying hello- I'm back!

So I've been back for a little while now, but the fact is- uni lectures, assignments, tests, work and trying to unpack my luggage all at the same time has me a little behind in my posting! So, before I rush off to go to uni (I'm super late!) I just want to wave my hand and say hi! I had a fantastic time overseas- such a good time that I definitely didn't want to come back to Sydney! Now, despite all the benefits of living in Australia, I am even more certain that I want to move out of the Southern Hemisphere- I definitely feel more at home in a crowded city.

What did I do, you ask? Highlights include: shopping too much and going to the Chanel and Zaha Hadid Mobile Art Museum. Amazing exhibits and all based around the 2.55. How could any girl not love it? The Mobile Art Exhibition deserves a whole another post in itself and by God, I have so much to say about it.

Ok, so now I really really really got to go. Or I'll miss my bus.
I'll update maybe Thursday night/ Friday?

I've missed you!!