so tie tie

I have been completely exhausted all day. I had hoped to get some work done but that just wasn't happening. I sat in my studio, stared a blank canvas for 20 minutes and then went to bed and took a 2 hour nap.

toby_sleepy

I have learned the hard way that when I feel this tired it is futile to try and work in the studio. Usually I end up just making a big mess and getting angry and frustrated. It is better to wait until I am more awake, so instead I answered all my email, unpacked my cases, emptied the dishwasher and did a bunch of little things around the house so that way tomorrow will be a clear day to get some real work done. Hopefully by then, I will be more perky and all the travel exhaustion will have gone away!

Pushing Daises is on and I am DVRing it so Paul and I can watch when he gets home. I hope it's as good as last weeks' show.

see you tomorrow!