work, work, work

I've still barely come up for air getting everything ready for the Martha Stewart Show and finishing other work I had scheduled for this week too.

Today I sent off a big box to the Martha Stewart offices. The gal at the Pak Mail Store was very patient with me when I asked to touch the Fed Ex label to make sure it was secure, not once but twice. I told her I had to touch it to make sure it was stuck on, otherwise I would go home and imagine it falling off. Maybe other people ask her the same thing because it didn't seem to phase her one bit. She let me rub on that little Fed Ex label until my heart was content!

Later in the day I met with our new pet sitter for a first visit/interview. Our old sitter moved away so we had to find a new one (we miss you Laura!). This gal is super nice and I am sure Stan and Mabel will love visiting with her while Paul and I are in NYC. (Toby will be at my Mom and Dad's)

Good news is that Paul will be coming with me! We are so glad Paul could get off of work! Thank you Paul's Office for letting Paul come with me! I will need him for moral support!

I keep having nightmares that my segment on Martha will end up on The Soup or Best Week Ever. That would be a nightmare! Really hope that doesn't happen. Here's to an uneventful TV appearance!