thursday!

Believe it or not, I am still getting custom artwork orders done amongst all the Martha Stewart Show preparations!

Here are three Sitting Pretty Poppets® that I just finished up of these cute kids and their pup! As you can see, he likes baseball and she plays the violin and the doggie is a total diva!

Today I was interviewed by Hal Boedeker, the TV critic at the Orlando Sentinel about my Martha appearance. That was fun!

He let me know that The Martha Show air times are changing in a lot of areas starting with the new season on Monday. Check your TV listings for the new air times. It used to show here at 11am but will be moving to 2pm starting Monday. Good thing I know now! I wouldn't want to miss taping it!

I still have lots left to do and only a few days to get it done! I am starting to get really excited!