promo mailer

Tonight I have been sticking mailing labels and postage stamps on a mailer that I am sending out for my custom artworks. I was so proud of myself that I was able to print the labels. This was my first time and I did it! I thought the labels would get all jammed in the printer but they didn't, it was amazing. The last time I tried to print labels was about 15 years ago and it was a horrible experience! LOL!

My goal is to send out these mailers once a quarter in an effort to keep the commission orders coming in at a steady pace.

The front of the postcard has a recent completed commission.. this image is a particular fav of mine....






















the back has
deadline due dates for upcoming holidays and also web site info of course!



















Ok back to work for me :)