new stuff!

Here's a sneak peek of some of new Poppet® Scrapbooking papers that debuted at CHA. I just love these! We have scenes for beauty parlor, golfing, living room, crafting room, coffee shop, and party! They are not up on the LazarStudioWERX web site yet but will be soon. Interested in wholesale info? Click here!

Today my friend Martha and I went to the Orlando Gift Show. I had never been to a gift show before and since I have been toying with the idea of selling at one I thought I would check it out.

Well was I ever disappointed!! I have never seen so many tacky and cheap nasty items together in one place. Everything from shell wind chimes to plastic figurines. Maybe I got the wrong idea but I thought these gift shows were more for handmade items and not manufactured things that would sell in tacky tourist traps. Am I getting the wrong impression? Is the New York gift show totally different or the Atlanta one? Or are they all the same? I know this was a small show, so maybe that's the difference? If anyone has info I would appreciate it!