this and that

We went to a local organic nursery today, they had all kinds of super amazing flowering plants, and we even bought a few - giant sunflower bushes which are supposed to get really big.

But I was really excited by the bird exhibits. The guy who owns it has a hobby of having pet birds. They are in these amazing enclosures (so I didn't feel guilty about caged birds) and it was so much fun. I fell in love with the teeny weeny Button Quail and I want one to put in my pocket! I don't think Stan and Mabel would do well with a birdy friend. Speaking of the cats, here are a couple photos of the kitties I snapped today!

















Stan likes to have a big nap from 5pm-11pm so then he can keep us up all night running around like crazy.
















Here's Mabel exhausted after playing with Stan. Just look her her chubby belly!