happy new year!

Just a quick note to wish everyone a happy new year! I can't believe 2007 is here already!

Tonight Paul and I will be having dinner with our friends Martha and Larry. Then we'll probably have a somewhat early night because Paul has to work at 5am tomorrow so we can't be out too late!

Every year I like to come up with my dream list, not so much resolutions, but dreams and goals and things that I would like to have happen. I am a big believer in if you let the world know what you want, it happens for you. Check out The Secret , one of my favs on the subject!

So anyway here's my dream list, remember I am thinking big here, gotta ask for it or it won't happen!

EDITED: I am rewriting the list below as if they already happened, because I read that gives the dreams more power :)

  • I illustrate children's books
  • I have a steady flow of illustration work and exciting jobs
  • I have have plenty of time for both work and play
  • I have an animated Poppet® TV series
  • I have my own product line
  • I am well established in the licensing industry
  • I have wonderful ideas for a 3rd book
  • I have a more active social life
  • I have an English country garden with lots of flowers over flowing the beds
  • I get lots of massages/ pamper myself
  • I have clients and business partners that are a perfect match
  • My artwork is in many fine craft galleries
  • I have a steady stream of commission orders
  • I spruce up my wardrobe and learn to accessorize
  • I come up with an exciting new web site design
  • I find new outlets and collectors for my work
  • I have a healthy, exciting and happy year!

What are your dreams and wishes? Post below or on your own blog so we can share!