our bags are all packed

Tomorrow morning at the crack of dawn, Paul and I will be loading up the car along with Maggie doggie for a 14-something hour drive to Orlando FL. Our neighbor will be here apartment sitting and cat-sitting Mabel so we won't have to worry and she won't be lonely! whew!


dollhouse_travelLR

We'll be visiting family, catching up, checking on our house and enjoying a few days in the Florida sunshine!

I'll be updating via Twitter and on Facebook (of course!) as we travel. My mom and dad like to follow our progress so you'll see frequent updates on our drive! I'll be back in the studio on June 20th ad ready to work on stuff for the CHA Show just around the corner!


Have a great week everyone!


PS. My online class peeps don't worry! I'll still be online everyday checking in and commenting on your work. I am so excited to see all the work you are creating :)