new workshops in NYC in March!

I'm so excited to be going to the Ink Pad in NYC in March to teach 2 days of classes!

I'll be teaching Collage Discovery Workshop and Waxing Poetic. My two most popular workshops. I am really looking forward to it and I hope to see you there! Click here for all the workshop details!


MORE WORKSHOPS IN 2011:
February 17 - 19th: I'll be heading to Bonita Springs Florida to teach a 3 day workshop. There are just about 3 spaces left! Click here to learn all the details about this great workshop in sunny Florida!

May 27th- 29th: Mixed Minded Event in Ontario Canada

September 23rd - 25th -  Classes at the The Stamper's Ink store in
Shawnee Mission KS Classes announced soon!

October 7-9th - 3 day Collage Discovery Intensive in Coupeville WA

I will also be teaching an online class or two with Big Picture Classes. More info coming soon on that!

More workshops and complete information are on my web site here!