illustration friday: racing

I'm working with my dollhouse project again for this week's  illustration friday theme of  "racing"  

I don't know about you but when I go to the grocery store I am always racing around like a mad woman trying to get out of there and home as fast as possible. Groceries flying everywhere as soon as I am in the door. Grocery shopping is my least favorite thing to do!

So for this theme of "racing" I have my dollhouse character racing home from the store just like I do! 

What's really fun experimenting with this 3-d way of working, is that I get to play with perspective in a way that isn't as immediate with my 2-d collages. 

for #1 the camera angle is from below the figure

dollhouse_groceries

for #2 the camera angle above the figure. 
dollhouse_groceries2

My photography wasn't perfect on these because I was "racing" to finish, but still had a great time playing with different perspectives.  

Paul already weighed in and he says #2 with camera up high .....which angle do you like best?

have a great weekend!