Claudine Hellmuth Studio Creative Layers Stamps!

I am so excited to share with you my newest product release. Brought to you by Ranger & Stampers Anonymous The Studio Creative Layers Collection!

Creative Layers are coordinating sets of clear and foam stamps that I drew and doodled in my little sketch book. I was inspired by one color illustrations from the 40's and 50's where the color registration is a little off -- leaving color outside the lines. Nothing makes my heart flutter like off-register printing!

Here's an example of what I am talking about:

They can be used independently for stamping with inks or with Claudine Hellmuth Studio Paints, but to get the most out of them and achieve whimsical illustrative effects, you'll want to layer them!

Above example left to right: foam stamp alone, clear stamp alone, and both stamps layered!

There are six Creative Layers collections in all. Decor, Domestic, Doodles, Bloom, Nature, Dwelling

Above is the Bloom set + Nature set with both foam + clear stamps layered together. To create the yummy off register printed look!

... and a little canvas I created as one of my samples:


For additional information, check out the official Press Release on the Ranger web site. And be sure to look for them in an arts & crafts shop near you beginning this September!!

I'll share with you a few more sneak peeks this week as I get ready for to head to the CHA show in Chicago!