CHA Summer show

I'm all in a frenzy getting ready to head to Chicago on Sunday for the Craft & Hobby Association's Summer show.

I have been whipping up a sample making storm to showcase my new stamp line that is debuting at the show. Here's a little lampshade I finished using the new Studio Creative layers stamps:

Lampshade created w my new stamp line

I'll be at the wholesale/trade part of the CHA show which runs July 26 - 29th if you'll be there stop by and say hi! Here's my schedule:

Monday July 26th

9am - 10am - Panel Speaker for
Social Networking for Designers: Making the Most of Your Online Presence All CHA designer members welcome to attend!
11:30am - 1:30pm Beyond the Layers - my workshop with Ranger!


Tuesday July 27th
2pm - 6pm demoing at the Ranger Industries booth, come check out my new stamp line!


Wednesday July 28th
1pm - 5pm demoing at the Ranger Industries booth


Thursday July 29th
12noon - 3pm demoing at the Ranger Industries booth


Because the show is so busy, it's sometimes hard to find a spare minute to blog. But I'll be Twittering, posting photos and if I can get my phone to work, posting video too! Follow me on Twitter to get the latest updates!