15 steps to freelance illustration

I recently read Thomas James new ebook 15 Steps to Freelance Illustration.

I am so excited about this book! Whether you are new to illustration or have been working in illustration for awhile, this book gives you action steps to get (or keep) your career on track.

Illustration is always a mystery to me, I seem to get jobs in spurts and never seem to have the steady flow of illustration work that I would like. It's so nice to have this book to refer to for guidance on the best way to go about cultivating a steady stream of good illustration jobs.

I love that it is broken down into manageable size "action steps" that you can follow along the way and gives clear advice and includes a workbook so that you can personalize the steps to your work.

Thomas also creates the Escape From Illustration Island podcast, I am a big fan and listen to it every week. I was on episode 29!