back home!

I'm back home from teaching in Nebraska and I am now home for a whole month! Yay! Lots of time to catch up on work and snuggle with the kitties.

My next class is in Fredricksburg VA on April 10th but I can drive there in a day and back. Class details and sign up information are on the The Scrapboodles blog.

Then after that I'm onto the The Mary Engelbreit Home Companion Workshop event! You don't want to miss this one! Click here for all the details and to register!!

I've been hard at work on my online summer class for Big Picture Scrapbooking. More details on this one when registration opens! This is going to be an amazing 12 week class loaded with ideas and techniques!!

And just for fun, here's a photo of Mabel cat that I snapped yesterday!

Mabel relaxing in her favorite spot

I can never get enough photos of her. She is too funny. We love you Mabel!!