all packed up and ready to go!

Tomorrow I head off for a working trip to England. I'm just about packed and ready to go! I wish Mabel could come with me, but I don't think she'd like the long plane ride!

I'll be starting off in North Yorkshire teaching 2 workshops at Art from the Heart owned by the hilarious and fun Dyan Reaveley. Then I'll head to Birmingham and meet up with Suze and Tim to teach a workshop to store owners at the Craft Hobby + Stitch Show. During Stitches I'll be demoing for Personal Impressions, then onto London for an appearance on QVC UK (watch Feb 23rd online here!) and then home! whew!

I won't be Twittering much because I don't dare use or even turn on my cell phone when I reach the other side of the pond for fear of a giant cell phone bill. And I'm not bringing our laptop since we now use it to watch all our shows by hooking it up to the TV set. I don't want to leave Paul without anything to watch for 9 days!

If I know Suze, she'll be blogging every day so you can follow along with our adventures via her blog!

I am looking forward to seeing England again! I'll see you when I get back!