back from CHA

I am back from the CHA Show! What a fun and exhausting show it was! I compare CHA to summer camp. You get to see old friends, make new ones and there's never enough time to do it all.

Here are some of the highlights:

My product display at the Ranger booth

My product display at the Ranger booth.

Purse I made with Sticky Back Canvas

Purse I made using my Sticky Back Canvas.

My demo table @ the Ranger booth

My demo table at the Ranger booth - the little blue bag is my collapsible water bucket!

Me and my friend Carmi. She kept me sane and on schedule during the whole trip! She has lots of CHA updates on her blog. Don't miss them!

Here's me doing my Make N Take bracelets on the first day of the show.


..... and some videos taken by the sweet Kim Jackson at the Creating Keepsakes blog:

Easy transfer technique using Sticky Back Canvas




How to stamp using clear Stamps and my new Extra Time product



For more CHA Show photos than you can imagine, you have to visit Suze's blog and see her CHA round up posts.