Hero Arts Blog Hop

I was invited to be a part of Hero Arts Blog hop!

Hero Arts sent me a few of their new release stamp designs. It was a fun challenge to work with the images they sent a long. I tried to incorporate as many of the designs as I could into this card:


Here's a list of the stamps that I used:
Silhouette Grass - S5316
Row of Houses - H5328
Antique Engravings - CL383 (small butterfly used)

Other supplies:
Claudine Hellmuth Studio Paints - Landscape Green, Classic Teal , Painterly Pink
Claudine Hellmuth Studio Sticky Back canvas
Claudine Hellmuth Studio Multi Medium in Matte
Claudine Hellmuth Studio brushes
Ranger Inkssentials White Pen
Ranger Adirondack ink pad in Stream
Ranger Archival Jet Black ink pad
Ranger Glossy cardstock
plain paper
black Faber Castell PITT pen size S

And now keep the blog hop going and visit Jenn Biederman to see what she created!