pet post

Time for another post about the kitties! Here are some recent pics!

Stanley cat loves the Ikea bags

Stan loves these giant Ikea bags. when I get them out to use them for laundry or groceries he hops right in. Makes a great crinkle sound.

Stanley cat says this is a great pillow

Stan says this legal pad makes a great pillow!

Mabel cat in her stroller

Mabel in her stroller on her way to the vet. We put her carrier in the stroller and then zip the stroller shut so she can't get out. This way if she wants she can stay in her carrier or she can peek out to have a look around. This is a special pet stroller not a baby stroller even though it looks like one! I use it to take to her to vet which is only about 4 blocks away. She loves looking out, but when I take Stan he will have none of it and stays in the carrier.

mabel cat lounging on my desk

Mabel cat also loves lounging on my desk!