back home!

I got home last night from a fabulous trip to Maine teaching a workshop at Artascope Studios! What a beautiful location to have a workshop and amazing and wonderful workshop hosts too! Thank you Catherine, Suzanne and Marina! It was a treat to teach at your beautiful studio! Also thank you to everyone who came out to take my class!


Here's the super cute house that the studios are in. It's a converted Victorian that has a jewelry studio, glass making studio and painting studios as well as the cutest store!

My products @ artascope store in ME

Here's the little display of my product line in the Artascope store.

Portland Headlight lighthouse

On my first day of teaching at lunch break we took a very short drive to the nearby lighthouse which is Porthead lighthouse the same one that Hopper painted.

Here's Hopper's version!

I can tell this book will make me cry

When we were talking books over breakfast, Renee from my workshop mentioned this one. Then I found it at the teeny bookstore at the Portland airport. What are the chances?! I figured it was fate and I should read it so I got it. I bought it knowing it was about a dog, thinking it would make me sad, but not having any clue what was in store for me!! After the first 5 pages I cried all over the place at gate 8 waiting for my flight. I almost returned it composing a few times in my head, what I would say to the guy at the gift store. But then decided to keep it and finish it at home. It makes me think of Toby.

Now I am home recovering, catching up on work and tomorrow is the U2 concert! This is shaping up to be an exciting week!