sticky-back canvas wall hanging, albums, and more!

Lots of exciting linky shout outs and a big THANK YOU to everyone who used the Claudine Hellmuth Studio products on their blogs! Take a look at these great projects and ideas!

GET INSPIRED:

DON'T MISS:
  • This great review on Craft Trends about the Claudine Hellmuth Studio Product line! Also super ideas too. Love how Martha used the sticky back canvas to create sticky Alphabets!

LEARN MORE:

THANK YOU:
And just a reminder! If you make a project and post it to your blog using any of my Studio Line products, let me know and I'll list it when I do linky blog post! Also for the instructors out there: send me an email if you are teaching a class using my product line and I'll mention it too! For more information about the
Claudine Hellmuth Studio product line click here!