Finding Jobs Online

This is my first day of being a Jobless. It is so scary. Specially, if I am going to look ahead in the near future. I could easily imagine and feel the hardships that me and my family are going to face. Questions keep coming into my mind,  How could I cope up with our daily needs without me having a permanent income? How long my severance money would last? And so on and so forth... Not to mention other negative thoughts, scenarios and images which are stalking into my brain.  Oh My Gosh! OMG! It is really, really, so scary.

But my instinct and will to survive is so strong. I have to fight this negative thoughts with positive thoughts. I am recollecting every verses in the Bible which touches about God's promise for a new life.

So, what I did the whole morning today is to look for job vacancies online. Finding Jobs online is the fastest way to look for job vacancies. Right?

Yes!  I recalled my old account with Jobstreet.com and there I vigorously search and finding Jobs which fits to my qualifications. And you know what?  Just this morning, specifically with in (4) four hours,  I been able to submit my resume and application letter (20) twenty times to different companies and recruitment agencies which are hiring employees.

Wow! this is great.. and I am grateful that I have my Personal Computer to make my quest for job vacancies very easy and comfortable. Thanks to Jobstreet.com too because it has thousands of job vacancies currently posted.

I recalled years ago, when I was a fresh graduate from college.  I have to type with our typewriter machine different application letters and resumes and then bring them personally to respective agencies and companies where I am applying for a job. It was so tedious and so expensive. Expensive in a sense that I have to ask from my parents money for my fare.   Time is really a changin.. as what the song goes.

However, there is one thing that has a big advantage and difference between "applying in person" from the one "applying online". And that is if you are "applying in person" you are sure that your application letter and resume are received by the agencies concern. While in "applying online" you never knew if your application letter and resume are receive or not.

Hopefully those (20) twenty companies and agencies where I am applying will response and give me a chance to work and let me begin a new life.  Good Luck to me! :-) or Maybe you can Wish Me Luck too? Thanks.