book signing Saturday!

Just a quick reminder to let everyone know, tomorrow I am teaching a class at Angela's Happy Stamper in Reston VA from 10am - 12noon - class is sold out!

But please stop by for my book signing from 2-4pm! I will be at the store signing my new book The Scrapbooker's Creativity Kit.
The book signings are open to anyone who would like to come, so stop on by and say hi!!

Lesley Riley will be teaching an afternoon class with her book signing in the morning. A double feature! All the info is on Angela's Happy Stamper web site here!

OTHER WORKSHOPS IN 2009:
I will also be at The Queen's Ink in Maryland in March (class full) and in April - spaces still available for the April class!

Other workshops I'll be teaching in 2009 are in Bonita Springs FL, Hampton VA, and Daytona Beach, FL! Complete listings on my web site here!