heart ornaments, pin cushions and more!

It's linky time! I have scoured the internet and here are projects I found this week using Claudine Hellmuth Studio products. They are super cute! I know you're going to love these!

  • Ellen Huston makes a beautiful pin cushion pillow using Sticky back Canvas, Multi Medium and Claudine Hellmuth Studio paints. She has a full tutorial with photos here!
  • Becky Olsen made amazing sewn cards using the Claudine Hellmuth Sticky Back Canvas, Gesso and paints. Check it out here!
  • On the ScrapFriends blog they created two beautiful headbands, a wall tattoo and a scrap layout all using the Claudine Hellmuth Studio Sticky Back Canvas, Multi Medium and paints. WOW! Take a look here! Thanks also to ScrapFriends for the reviews of my product line. Read the reviews here!

And last we have a how-to video. The super creative gals at Somerset Studio made the cutest how-to video featuring my products and I love LOVE these little heart ornaments! Easy to make and perfect for Valentine's Day!




Also don't forget to check out the Memory Makers blog to see the things they are doing with my book! And you can enter to win a free copy!