Craft and Hobby Association Convention

I am getting ready to head to The Craft and Hobby Association convention January 24th in Anaheim CA. I thought I would post my schedule in case any of you will be there! I would love for you to stop by and say hi!!

Sunday January 25th:
7am - 9am - CHA Mixed Media Madness Workshop for Ranger
10am - 12noon - FREE Make N Take with me at the Ranger booth. Stop by and make something!
2pm-5:30pm Make N Take continues!

Monday January 26th:
9am - 12 noon - demoing at the Ranger booth
2:30 - 5:30 - more demos at the Ranger booth

Tuesday January 27th:
9am -2:30pm - demoing at Ranger booth
3:00 - 4:30pm author signing and demo at the F+W booth - Free book giveaway - very limited supply!

Wednesday January 28th:
8:30 - 9:30am - filming a webisode for When Creativity Knocks
10 - 11am - demoing at the Stampington/Somerset Studio booth
11am - 1pm - demoing at the Ranger booth

AND!! For those of you NOT coming to the show I'll be at The Scrap N Yap store at 7pm on Wednesday Jan 28th for a meet-n-greet! Call the store for details! Phone: 626.35.SCRAP