quick plexi ornaments

I made these little ornaments from the Studio Calico kit. I was their guest designer this month and also did a little online chat there last week!
studio_calico2b

studio_calico1b


These pre-cut plexi pieces came as part of the kit and I glued the scrapbook paper to the back using Claudine Hellmuth Studio Multi Medium. I printed images of my pets Mable and Toby (I need to make one for Stan too!) then glued those down to the back of the plexi with more Multi Medium. The Multi medium dries perfectly clear so you can glue papers to the back of the plexi and not worry about it showing!

I used Modern Red, Landscape Green and Sky Blue paints from the Claudine Hellmuth Studio paint line.

A quick shout out to Jamie Zollars who I met at the Craft Muntiy show on Saturday! Check out her work! It's amazing!!