crafty bloggy goodness

I have a few linky shout outs with some great projects that crafty bloggers are making with the Claudine Hellmuth Studio products. I wanted to make sure you didn't miss these!

  • Patti Behan has created embossed metal Christmas ornaments using my paints, check out her blog, with two videos and full instructions to download!
  • Suze Weinberg and Judi Kauffman teamed up to make bracelets out of Epson printed Sticky Back canvas (yes! you can run the Sticky Back through your printer!) Check it out here!
  • Michelle Renee Bernard made the cutest little snowman assemblages with Sticky back Canvas awnings. I want one of these!!

Also thanks to craft Critique for the great review of my line!

If you make a project and show directions on your blog using my products. Let me know and I'll post it to my blog!