scrapbooker's creativity kit!

I just got the advance copy of my new book The Scrapbooker's Creativity Kit! I am so excited to be able to share it with you!

This book isn't like my other books, it's based on an idea generation process that we did when I was in art college. I loved working in this method when I was in college and I still use it today I am excited to be sharing with you my variation of it with this new kit.

Here are a few photos so you can see what it's like:

book_front
This is the front of the kit, it's a box that you open up and all the goodies are inside. I love the packaging!

book_open
When you open the kit, this is what you'll see! At the top left there is a deck of word prompt cards and on the right there are the color prompt cards.

Opened up for you to see here - is the book part of the kit. Which explains the process, and is loaded with examples from designers in each section.

book_back

This is the back of the kit with the blurb!
The book isn't available until January but you can pre-order it from Amazon now!