weekend's over

The weekend sped by as usual. Saturday it was crazy rainy here so Paul and I took the opportunity to do one of the things we like the least. Go to the Mall. Both of hate shopping so it was a dreaded task. We needed to buy sweaters and a coat for Paul. We are totally unprepared for cooler weather. Then I got a new keyboard for my MAC because I broke ours last week when I spilled water on it. We had a successful shopping trip and found a bunch of sweaters at Old Navy.

Saturday night we met up with some friends of the family in Georgetown for dinner. Then we went to Georgetown Cupcake. Yum yum! I had the Red Velvet cupcake and it was amazing. We have now had cupcakes from Cake Love, Hello Cupcake and Georgetown Cupcake and we both agree Georgetown Cupcake is the best of all 3!

Today Tonilyn and Jim came over to do a filming/interview in my studio for the Crafty Nation web site which will launch soon! That was super fun!

This week is going to be a busy week! See you Monday!