mark your calendars!

I'll be at A Happy Stamper in Reston VA Nov 22nd from 1-3pm giving a free demo and meet-n-greet to celebrate the launch of my Claudine Hellmuth Studio product line with Ranger. For those of you in the Reston VA area -- A Happy Stamper has all the paints, the mediums, brushes and sticky-back canvas in stock now!

I just got word that AC Moore Stores also have the Sticky-Back canvas in stock, nationwide too! At this time they are only carrying the Sticky-back and not the paints or the Multi-medium.

The full product line will also be online at the Somerset Shoppe soon too!

I am working away on Martha Stewart Show submissions. I just got word that they want more goodies from me for my submission. So I am working feverishly to get everything done in time. Hoping they like what I come up with and I can make it on the show again!

have a great weekend everyone!