tuesday

Today was flitted away tending to emails, phone calls and business stuff. I got some artwork done, but not as much as I would have liked. I hate that when that happens.

It was a nice reminder that all that business stuff is important when I noticed that Steve at Small Business Labs did a blog post about me today! During the phone interview last week we talked at length about how much time is spent actually doing artwork and how much MORE time is spent doing everything else! Click here to read the article.

Tomorrow they are testing the fire alarms all day in our building so I can't imagine I'll be getting much work done with that going on!. I am going to try to get up a little early to get something done before they start. I am worried about how Toby, Mable and Stan will react to the fire alarms going off all day. I need to give them little ear muffs!