rainy weekend

Yuck. It's going to be a rainy weekend here in DC. This morning (very, very early) I took Paul to Dulles airport so he could fly to Orlando and spend the weekend there. The roads are amazingly dark here in the morning. The George Washington PKWY looked like something out of Blair Witch Project, all dark with lots of trees, I expected a terrified camper to jump into the road any minute. No lights! What's with the no highway lights?! I was driving like a grandma in the rain and the dark and making everyone behind me on the road insane!

I have been struggling to get work done all day, it's so rainy and gloomy, it makes me so sleepy. I managed to get just about everything on my list done, and there's always tomorrow. I am working with my coach on that. being content with what I get done each day and not obsessing. There are only so many hours in a day! I am making progress. Slowly.

All I have on the agenda for tomorrow is a trip to a new hairdresser. I am worried about that a little. Hope it's OK. And of course now I have been watching Tabitha's Salon Takeover, I'm all going to be noticing all the things she points out in her show! yikes! The place I found on yelp has tons of great reviews so keeping my fingers crossed!

Then Sunday there's the Crafty Bastards show here in Adams Morgan, I am looking forward to checking it out. My neighbor down the hall is going to come with me, and my friend Tracy too!

A linky shout out to Dyan for mentioning my Claudine Hellmuth Studio Line on her blog. She was at Ranger U in June and got a preview of all the new products! Thanks for the great review!