new studio goodies

I was feeling a little blue today, missing our house in Florida and then along came a surprise. Nothing brightens up my day like new art supplies!

walnut_hollow_kit

What is it? It's a Metal Embossing kit from Walnut Hollow. This is a new kit that they have out, so new, I can't even find it on their web site. It comes with embossing tools and texture making tools to use with the metal. It looks very cool! I can't wait to try some Alcohol inks on the metal AND I want to try using the metal texture tools in beeswax. I'll let you know how it works out.

coredinations_paper

Also new to my studio is a whole stack of paper sent to me from Coredinations. I saw this paper at CHA and wanted to try it out. It has a color core so you can rip it and tear it and a new color will show through. Fun fun fun!!

I am slowly starting to get in the swing of things here in my new studio. I am still really tired from this move, so I'm trying to do a bit of work each day and stay on schedule until my energy returns --- which I hope will be very soon!!