light at the end of the tunnel

Just when I thought I was almost done with prepping stuff for CHA. I talked to Tim and we figured out that I had 2 more sample boards that I need to make art for. Akkkk! Spent all day today racing around working on those. I worked so fast I don't even remember what I created even though I just finished!

Friday I'll be back at it with the CHA class Power Point presentations and then also working on a segment for Fiskars TV that we will film at CHA. Then hopefully getting to a custom order that I have of FIFTEEN Sitting Pretty Poppets. Wondering if I can teach Stanley and Mabel how to make these and then maybe I can get everything done!

I think by the time I get to CHA and demo at the Ranger booth, I'll have to be propped up at the table and will be barely coherent! Should make for fun demos!
night night!