CHA last day!

It was the last day of the show! I did another round of demos and only had time to see the show for about 40 minutes at my lunch break. There was so much that I missed but maybe I'll have more time at the winter show. (yeah right!) I heard that the next CHA Summer show will be Orlando!! That is too funny. At least I'll be able to come down and visit my parents and maybe my Mom and Dad can even come and see the show too. That would be fun!

Got a couple pix today to share with you!



Here's me and the amazing Crafty Chica! And I just read on her blog that she won the Innovations award for CHA Best New Product. Go Kathy!!!


And another with the incredible Ali Edwards! She was also demoing at the Ranger booth, so great to see her, even it was only for a little bit!

Carmi took some pix of me doing a demo with my new Sticky Back canvas, I'll upload those tomorrow once I get back to Orlando. Can't wait to get home to start packing for our move. Two weeks from today everything will be off the UHaul and we'll be living in our new place!