DC here we come!

Tomorrow at 5am we'll be heading to DC to do our mad dash to find a place to live. I am trying to visualize us finding the perfect place, it will happen, it has to happen THIS WEEKEND.

Tomorrow we have a Realtor helping us, Sunday we are on our own. I hope to find a place Saturday so we can do paperwork on Sunday. The big question will be, do we spend more money than we are comfortable with and get a bigger place so I can have more room to work. Or do we squeeze into a smaller place. Do we want a high rise building, or one of those cute little row houses. Last time I lived there I lived in a high rise and the only thing I didn't like about it was I felt like I lived in a hotel. The advantages were the security and also they would accept packages for me, which considering the amount of packages I get is no small feat!

We'll have to see. I am hoping we'll know when we walk into the places. The just right place is out there.

Today the property management company came by to get us set up to manage our house as a rental. That was a reality check! If we are lucky and someone wants to rent our house out soon, we might have to be out by the beginning of August. I guess that would be a lucky problem to have!

OK back to working on things and then have to take Toby over to my parents, they will be pet sitting him this weekend.

I'll be Twittering from the road, you can follow my apartment hunting Twitters here or in the sidebar of my blog!