Hero Arts guest blogger

I am thrilled to be the Hero Arts Guest Blogger for this month!

They sent me a ton of super amazing supplies and asked me to create something with the theme of circles. I couldn't wait to play around!! Here's what I came up with using a photo of my mom!

hellmuth_heroarts3LR

hellmuth_heroarts1LR

Visit the Hero Arts Blog for a complete list of supplies used.

And now for the really fun part!!

hero_arts_goodies

See this amazing stash of supplies above?

I have divided it into 6 giveaway packs and I will be giving away yummy Hero Arts Supplies, stamps, embellishments and cardstock throughout the day. To keep it interesting I will post to my blog at random times (6 times!) letting you know how to win each giveaway pack. So keep checking back throughout the day. One giveaway pack will be just for my Twitter followers! Hi Tweets!